Thank you for visiting Coastal Chem-Dry. You're looking for someone not only to perform the best quality cleaning but also someone that you can feel comfortable to let into your home or business. Having spent our adult lives working with the public we understand the importance of courteous, reliable and professional service. There are a lot of carpet cleaning companies to choose from and it can be a daunting task to choose one so we thank you in considering us.
Why hire us?
- Attention to quality and great customer service.
- Honest, reliable and professional.
- We use Chem-Dry's most advanced cleaning system.
- Our Written Guarantee assures your complete satisfaction.
- We call our customers back to make sure that they are still happy with the service they received.
- Our arrival to the job is within a one hour block of time. We call approximately 15 minutes before we arrive. If at any time we're running behind from the previous job we call to let you know.
- We do not use Bait and Switch tactics. Often you see coupons with prices too good to be true to find out that you will be charged a much higher price when the technician gets to your home, or sometimes after the job is done. This is simply unethical and not what our company stands for.
- We're not pushy salesmen. Though every carpet and upholstery situation is different we usually give a fairly close quote over the phone. We ask you a few questions and give you a price based on your answers. Outside of the cleaning price we recommend Chem-Dry Protectant for your carpets and upholstery. Why, because it works. We use it after cleaning our own carpets and realize the benefits. If you opt out of this service, we start the work, we are not commissioned salesmen. If you'd like a free in home estimate we can do that as well.
Please feel free to browse the site and do not hesitate to call us at 858-617-0681.
business license and Insured
Serving San Diego communities • Independently owned and operated. online slots to play
make money online casino
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for coastalcarpetcare.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.