Professional Carpet Cleaning Service San Diego
Call Us Today 858-274-4513
Leather Cleaning & Restoration
Leather furniture is an excellent investment and adds a touch of class to your home. Though leather is extremely durable, evidence of wear is highly noticeable, which is why cleaning and maintenance are so important. Most cleaning products on the market are not appropriate for leather and may break down leather finishes, leading to dryness and cracking.
Chem-Dry offers a safe and effective clean for leather furniture that restores its natural vibrancy and shine, adding years of life to your investment. With regular cleaning by a Chem-Dry Certified Leather Specialist, you can prevent undue wear and keep leather furniture looking great.
Maintain Leather Furniture
Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and regular wear and tear can diminish the appearance of leather furniture, leaving dark spots or stains.
- Oils and Grease – Body oils from people and animals are easily transferred and seep into parts of leather furniture that get a lot of use, causing serious damage to the furniture’s protective finish.
- Atmospheric Soils – Dust particles as well as airborne cooking oils and invisible air pollutants produced by common home activities eventually find their way onto leather furniture and cause problems.
- Common Soils – Soils including common dirt, sand and fibers from plants are tracked into the home by adults, kids and pets, attaching to the leather every time the furniture is used.
- Dyes and Inks – A leaky pen, the ink from a newspaper and the dyes from fabrics like denim are among the ways that inks and dyes can be transferred to leather furniture and can be hard to remove without damaging the surface.
Our Certified Leather Specialists will carefully identify your furniture’s leather types and select products specifically designed to clean and remove soil buildups and other stain causing elements. We’ll then condition and protect your leather to revitalize and replenish its natural beauty and feel.
Restore Leather Furniture
Throughout the lifetime of your leather furniture it is bound to get a couple nicks and scrapes along the way. Our Chem-Dry Certified Technicians are well-trained to address just these problems. We take time to inspect your leather furniture and apply special pigmentation that matches perfectly with your furniture’s original tan. We can also revitalize the color of sensitive aniline leathers.
It is recommended to establish of regular cleaning schedule that includes professional cleanings between 2 and 4 times a year, depending on the age of the furniture and amount of wear it gets.
Keeping Leather Furniture Clean
In between professional cleanings you can maintain the health and beauty of your leather furniture by applying Chem-Dry Soft Cleaner and rejuvenating the protection with Chem-Dry Protection Cream. Both products are found in the Chem-Dry Home Leather Care Kit from your Chem-Dry technician.
To restore the luster and health of your leather furniture and protect your investment, call Chem-Dry today to get a FREE leather cleaning estimate or to schedule an appointment.
Compare Our Packages
|Pre-Inspection and Spot
|Deep cleaning with Hot
|Brush and Groom
Find out below how Chem-Dry’s Carpet Protectant Package and Healthy Home Package (professional strength deodorizer and sanitizer) can help protect your San Diego home from everyday stains, unhealthy allergens and bacteria.
Feel free to give us a call at 858-274-4513 or contact us to request a quote or schedule a visit.
Contact Us Now!
Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly
Did you know:
- Every four seconds, a carpet is cleaned by Chem-Dry
- Chem-Dry cleans more than 1-billion square feet of carpet every year
- Chem-Dry technicians are in more than 10,000 households daily worldwide