Coastal Chem-Dry offers budget-friendly leather cleaning & restoration in San Diego
Leather furniture is an excellent investment and adds a touch of class to your home. Though leather is extremely durable, evidence of wear is highly noticeable, which is why cleaning and maintenance are so important. Most cleaning products on the market are not appropriate for leather and may break down leather finishes, leading to dryness and cracking. Think you might be facing any of these issues? Contact Chem-Dry for easy on the budget leather cleaning in San Diego.
Chem-Dry offers a safe and effective leather cleaning and restoration in San Diego. Our service can be availed to restore leather furniture to its natural vibrancy and shine, adding years of life to it. With regular cleaning by a Chem-Dry Certified Leather Specialist, you can prevent undue wear and keep leather furniture looking great.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Every four seconds, a carpet is cleaned by Chem-Dry
- Chem-Dry cleans more than 1-billion square feet of carpet every year
- Chem-Dry technicians are in more than 10,000 households daily worldwide
We at Chem-Dry do not only offer leather cleaning services San Diego but provide carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, special stain removal and pet urine odor removal as well.
MAINTAIN LEATHER FURNITURE
Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and regular wear and tear can diminish the appearance of leather furniture, leaving dark spots or stains.
- Oils and Grease – Body oils from people and animals are easily transferred and seep into parts of leather furniture that get a lot of use, causing serious damage to the furniture’s protective finish.
- Atmospheric Soils – Dust particles as well as airborne cooking oils and invisible air pollutants produced by common home activities eventually find their way onto leather furniture and cause problems.
- • Common Soils – Soils including common dirt, sand and fibers from plants are tracked into the home by adults, kids and pets, attaching to the leather every time the furniture is used.
- Dyes and Inks – A leaky pen, the ink from a newspaper and the dyes from fabrics like denim are among the ways that inks and dyes can be transferred to leather furniture and can be hard to remove without damaging the surface.
Our Certified Leather Specialists will carefully identify your furniture’s leather types and select products specifically designed to clean and remove soil buildups and other stain causing elements. We’ll then condition and protect your leather to revitalize and replenish its natural beauty and feel. Our service for leather restoration in San Diego is second to none.
RESTORE LEATHER FURNITURE
Throughout the lifetime of your leather furniture it is bound to get a couple nicks and scrapes along the way. Our Chem-Dry Certified Technicians are well-trained to address just these problems. We take time to inspect your leather furniture and apply special pigmentation that matches perfectly with your furniture’s original tan. We can also revitalize the color of sensitive aniline leathers. It is recommended to establish of regular cleaning schedule that includes professional cleanings between 2 and 4 times a year, depending on the age of the furniture and amount of wear it gets.
KEEPING LEATHER FURNITURE CLEAN
In between professional cleanings you can maintain the health and beauty of your leather furniture by applying Chem-Dry Soft Cleaner and rejuvenating the protection with Chem-Dry Protection Cream. Both products are found in the Chem-Dry Home Leather Care Kit from your Chem-Dry technician.
To restore the luster and health of your leather furniture and protect your investment, call Chem-Dry today to get a FREE leather cleaning estimate or to schedule an appointment.
Compare Our Packages
|Healthy Home Cleaning||Protect Cleaning||Basic Cleaning|
|Pre-Inspection and Spot Cleaning||✓||✓||✓|
|Deep cleaning with Hot Carbonating Extraction||✓||✓||✓|
|Brush and Groom Carpet Pile||✓||✓||✓|
|Professional Strength Deodorizer||✓|
Find out below how Chem-Dry’s Carpet Protectant Package and Healthy Home Package (professional strength deodorizer and sanitizer) can help protect your San Diego home from everyday stains, unhealthy allergens and bacteria.
Have any queries, need a quote or want to set up an appointment? Get in touch with us for reliable leather restoration services in San Diego.
Give us a call on 858 274 4513
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org